This DC to AC power inverter can convert DC power from a car
cigarette lighter socket or a 12V battery ( Voltage range can be 10V ~ 17V) into
110V 60Hz pure sine wave AC power, which is similar to the power supplied from your home
electrical outlets. Its fanless design makes this inverter much more quiet than the other fan cooled inverters.
The inverter has two US style 3-hole AC sockets which accepts both 2-pin and 3-pin AC plugs. It also has a USB port that can provide 5V DC power up to a maximum current of 2 Amps.
The inverter's input side is a car cigarette light plug, which can directly plug into a car cigarette lighter socket.
It can accept 10V ~ 17V DC input, making it work for more batteries than most 12V inverters on the market. It works for traditional 12V batteries such as lead acid batteries /car batteries. It also works for lithium ion batteries with 10.8V/11.1V or 14.4V/14.8V nominal voltages.
- Output Power: 150W
- Output Power Surge: 300W
- AC Output Voltage: 110V
- AC Output Frequency: 60HZ
- Regulation:: 6%
- THD: 4%
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Efficiency: >80%
- DC Input Voltage: 10V ~16.8V
- Input No-Load Current: <0.6A
- Battery Low Voltage Alarm: 10.5 ± 0.5V
- Battery Low Voltage Shutdown: 9.5 ± 0.5V
- Battery High Voltage Shutdown: 17.5 ± 0.5V
- AC Overload Shutdown: Yes
- Thermal Shutdown: 60 ± 5℃
- Power Switch: AC Output ON/OFF Control
- USB Output: DC5V/2A Max.
- External DC Fuse(cigarette plug): 15A
- External DC Wires: 14 AWG
- Heat Dissipated: Fanless. Body disposal heat. No fan.
- Dimensions: 184 x 109 x 60mm (7.4" x 4.4" x 2.4")
- Net Weight: 0.7KG
- Made in Taiwan
Compared to traditional inverters, which output modified
sine waves, this inverter outputs AC power in pure sine waves, making it more similar to commercial power. Electronic appliances run cleaner, cooler, and quieter when running on pure sine
power. As a result, pure sine inverters save energy costs and extend the life of
The pure sine inverter also reduces electronic interference, making it a
better alternative for operating sensitive audio/video equipment and medical
devices. Appliances with dimmers, speed controls, and certain battery chargers
may require pure sine power to operate.