Credit Card Payment
1. Billing information you provided needs to match the billing information on record with the bank that issued your credit card.
2. Currently, we only accept credit cards that support AVS (AVS stands for Address Verification System). If your credit card is issued outside USA, it may be declined since it may not support AVS.
If your credit card payment was declined, it may because:
1. Your credit card does not support AVS:
We only accept credit cards that support AVS. AVS stands for Address Verification System, and is exactly what it sounds like. The Address Verification System (AVS) is an advanced level of credit card security .
AVS is widely supported in the USA. If your credit card is issued outside USA, it may not support AVS.
If your credit card does not support AVS, we are sorry that we are unable to accept it..
2. AVS Errors:
If your credit card does support AVS, but the billing information you provided does not match the billing information on record with the bank that issued your credit card, then the transaction will be declined. If you just moved recently, you may need to call your bank to update your record with your bank.
3. Suspicious charges
Your credit card company may be suspicious of an unauthorized charge. Banks can be pretty protective of your account when it detects unusual behavior. In these cases, the bank will automatically block unusual spending before it happens. If this happens to you, you can lift the block by calling your bank and assuring them that you are attempting a legitimate charge.
If your PayPal payment was declined, it may because:
1. We only accept PayPal as payment from limited countries. Currently we accept PayPal payment from following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany,
Ireland, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
If your PayPal account registered country is not on our acceptable list, your payment will be declined
2. If your PayPal account registered country is USA but still be declined, it may because you have an unconfirmed address with your
What you can do when payment declined:
You may select Bank Wire Transfer as payment method if both credit card and PayPal were declined.
Bank Wire Transfer will be acceptable payment
method for all customers.
If you select bank wire transfer as payment method, we will send you the info you needed for arranging payment after verify the order.
$25 ~ $45 bank fee may add to the order amount, depending on your order amount. Bank fee will be waived for order over US$1000.