The BiXPower 24V battery pack comes with a Super High Capacity (300Watt-Hour) Lithium ion Battery, a Battery AC Charger with power cord, and a BiXPower 24V DC Power Converter that converts battery output to 24V DC power with maximum output current up to 6Amps.
e 24V output connector is a 5.5 x 2.5mm male barrel connector. A special connector dongle that that can plug on it to make the battery compatible with the following AirStart™ 10, AirSense™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines manufactured by ResMed:
The battery and DC power adapter have been configured with physically and electrically hermaphroditic Anderson PowerPole connectors and, therefore, are very easy to connect together.
Easy to use: Just connect the DC to DC power converter to the battery output port with the supplied connection cable.
- Water-resistant, firm ABS plastic casing.
- Built-in PCB protection.
- Prevent short circuit, over-current, over-heat, over-charge, and over-discharge.
- The internal pack is stabilized by braces, thereby avoiding mechanical accidents caused by vibration.
DC Power Converter
This DC to DC power adapter can convert 36V /48V battery output voltage to 24V DC power. Maximum output 6A (144W). Its input voltage range is
- Nominal Voltage: 36 V
- Minimum Voltage: 30V
- Maximum Voltage: 42V
- 260.00 x 148.00 x 56.00 mm
- ( or 10.2" x 6" X 2.2")
Operate Temp. Charge
Operate Temp. Discharge
PCB Safety Function
- Cell balancing
- Over-current protection
- Temperature protection
- Secondary protection
between 32V to 55V. Its output voltage is 24V, maximum output current is 6A (144W)
This DC converter start up voltage is 32V. Its cut off voltage is 29V. This means the converter will start to work when input voltage is 32V or higher. After it starts working, it will keep working until input voltage drop to 29V.
A typical 36V lithium ion battery ( 10 cells in serial) output voltage range is 30V to 42V. A
typical 48V lithium ion battery ( 13 cells in serial) output voltage range is 39V to 54.6V. So this converter works for both 36V and 48V lithium ion batteries.
This DC to DC power adapter's input side has two 16AWG wires with Anderson Power Pole connectors. The output is a 5.5 x 2.5mm male barrel connector with 16AWG wires. It is very easy and flexible to connect with batteries and other power source.
Wide input range: 30V ~ 55V
Start up voltage: 32V
Input Connector: Anderson Power Pole
Input Wires: 16AWG, Length: 300mm
Output Voltage: 24V, Maximum 6A ( 144W)
Output Connector: 5.5 x 2.5mm Male
Output Wires: 16AWG, length: 900mm
High efficiency ( > 90%)
Small size: 2.98” x 2.98” x 1.3” (74 x 74 x 32.5 mm)
Light weight: 10.2 oz (289g )
The red color is for Positive input and the black color is for Negative/Ground input. It is CRITICAL that the power adapter is connected correctly in polarity to the power source: Positive on adapter connects to Positive on power source. Negative on adapter connects to Negative on power source. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN SEVERE DAMAGES.
Compare to similar DC converters on market, BiXPower has added many extra safety protection functions on this converter, such as
1. Output over current protection
2. Output over voltage protection
3. Output over load protection, Auto-recovery when device is back to normal operating,
4. Over-temperature.(V) --- Chip IC has the over heating protection function.
5. Output Short Circuit protection
- Acceptable Input DC Voltage Range : 30V ~ 55V
- Start up voltage: 32V
- Output power(max) 144W
- Output voltage: 24V
- Output current: Max. 6A*
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Input wires: 16AWG, length: 300mm
- Output wires: 16AWG, length: 900mm
- Weight 10.2 oz (289g )
- Dimension 2.98” x 2.98” x 1.3” (74 x 74 x 32.5 mm)
6A is its maximum output current, not actual output current. Actual output current depends on the device's requirements. For example, if your device requires 2 Amps, it will output 2 Amps.
300Wh 36V Battery: x 1
Battery AC Charger: x 1
36V to 24V DC Converter x 1Optional Special CPAP Connector for CPAP Machines:
When plug the special connector on DC converter output, the battery will be compatible with following AirStart™ 10, AirSense™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines manufactured by ResMed:
• AirStart™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirStart™ 10 Auto CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier• AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated HumidifierThis special CPAP connector is optional, not included with standard package. Please make sure to order it if you need it.